1965 Blue Corvette Coupe – NCRS Duntov Award
1965 blue Corvette Award winning NCRS Coupe.
- NCRS duntov award 2005.
- NCRS top flight award 2005.
- NCRS performance verification 2005.
- Bloomington gold certification 2004.
- Bloomington survivor award 2004.
- NCRS regional award 1990 & 2004.
- Gold Spinner Concours winner.
- Corvette Vettefest triple crown winner 2004.
Low mileage – only 9409 documented miles. Fully documented with past owner history, original sales invoice, window sticker and protecto plate.
Adding to its rarity, most likely, this is the only 1965 corvette made with a documented radio delete, automatic, air condition plus a 327/300 hp engine.
This is a rare opportunity to own a very unique piece of corvette history.