Caviar with Pebble Stone Interior, Lingenfelter LS7 427/670hp 4-speed automatic transmission.
JUST ARRIVED AT OUR ANAHEIM, CA SHOWROOM AND READY FOR IMMEADIATE DELIVERY!!
Dave Kindig of Kindig-It Designs, and the Bitchin’ Rides TV show has teamed up with Corvette Mike to bring you the ultimate turn-key Resto-mod known as the 1953 Corvette CF1 Roadster. First displayed at the 2021 SEMA show, these custom-built roadsters offer the best of both worlds with the classic looks of the 1953 Corvette modernized with the latest engineering and over-the-top appointments.
The last of a true breed of combustion engines purpose-built by Lingenfelter, developing enough horsepower to rip the steel cords right off these Michelins.
This combination of a very limited, select edition of carbon fiber bodies mated to Roadster Shop chassis culminated into something very special. The first, from scratch, retro look 1953 Corvette Roadster with all the trick goodies of modern-day Sportage transportation with a flare to dare you not to stare.
This awesome piece is titled as a 1953! So, no smog would be necessary in states that require it!
Check out the specs below.
- Doug’s Performance Carbon Fiber body
- Roadster shop custom independent spec chassis (C7 based suspension) CF1 only
- Lingenfelter Performance LS7 427cid featuring Borla 8 Stack injection 670HP
- GM Performance 4L80E Automatic Trans.
- 21 & 22″ custom wheels
- Michelin Tires
- Wilwood 6-piston 15″ Brakes
- Rick’s Stainless fuel tanks with internal pump
- Stainless Ultimate exhaust headers with full stainless Borla exhaust
- Power Brakes
- Power steering
- Projector headlights
- Hidden stereo
- Triple plated chrome trim by Ogden Chrome
- Individually design leather interiors
- Custom gauges by Dakota Digital
- Custom Steering Wheel
- E-Stopp electric parking brake
- American Autowire
- Vintage Air (heat and A/C)
- Painted in Custom colors using Modern Classikk by Kindig paint.