Sand w/Dk. Red interior, LS7 427/670hp 4-spd. automatic transmission.
Kindigit Designs of Bitchin’ Rides and Corvette Mike have collaborated to bring you the Koolest of Bitchin Rides — a series dedicated to the ultimate resto-mods. The last of a true breed of combustion engines purpose-built by Lingenfelter, developing enough horsepower to rip the steel cords right off these Michelins.
This combination of a very limited, select edition of carbon fiber bodies mated to Roadster Shop chassis culminated into something very special. The first, from scratch, retro look 1953 Corvette Roadster with all the trick goodies of modern-day Sportage transportation with a flare to dare you not to stare.
This awesome piece is titled as a 1953! So, no smog would be necessary in states that require it!
Check out the specs below.
- Doug’s Performance Carbon Fiber body
- Roadster shop custom independent spec chassis (C7 based suspension) CF1 only
- Lingenfelter Performance LS7 427cid featuring Borla 8 Stack injection 670HP
- GM Performance 4L80E Automatic Trans.
- 21 & 22″ custom wheels
- Michelin Tires
- Wilwood 6-piston 15″ Brakes
- Rick’s Stainless fuel tanks with internal pump
- Stainless Ultimate exhaust headers with full stainless Borla exhaust
- Power Brakes
- Power steering
- Projector headlights
- Hidden stereo
- Triple plated chrome trim by Ogden Chrome
- Individually design leather interiors
- Custom gauges by Dakota Digital
- Custom Steering Wheel
- E-Stopp electric parking brake
- American Autowire
- Vintage Air (heat and A/C)
- Painted in Custom colors using Modern Classikk by Kindig paint.
This CF1 is already SOLD, but to custom build and reserve yours today, talk to us, baby!!